LenovoEMC Data Storage Solutions
Welcome to the LenovoEMC User Community!

As part of our change from Iomega to LenovoEMC, many of Iomega's systems will be shutdown. The Iomega User-to-User community will be shutdown on 11/23/2014.

The Network Storage forum will continue on http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Network-Storage/ct-p/Network_Storage. Since this is the new platform we would appreciate it if you would post your new topics on that forum instead.

Thank you for becoming part of the LenovoEMC User Community! These forums are provided by LenovoEMC™ Ltd. to allow you to get the answers you're looking for about Iomega products from other LenovoEMC customers.

Please Note: These forums are intended for user-to-user assistance, and while LenovoEMC monitors these forums for abuse, we encourage you to use our Contact Us page if you need a direct response to your question from an LenovoEMC Customer Support representative.

Forum FAQsForum FAQs   Search PostsSearch Posts   Member DirectoryMember Directory   UsergroupsUsergroups     Create a UsernameCreate a Username   Edit My ProfileEdit My Profile   Log inLog in 

150d Clock scew error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LenovoEMC User Community Forum Index -> Network Storage Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTSSteve

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 25 2007, 9:23am    Post subject: 150d Clock scew error Reply with quote

I have been trying to join a 150d to a 2000 domain and keep getting a clock scew error. I have tried setting the clock back an hour (like I read in a previous post) still didn't work.

I have also tried, 1/2 hour forward and backward, changing time zones, then back again. I'm now going to take it over to another clients place to see if I can join there domain.

anything?
TESBA88
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 25 2007, 1:17pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check NTP settings. Also, if NTP IS CORRECT try this ( but don't ask why!!) set time zone to GMT, reset your time, then power cycle. Set zone and time back to what you need it to be. Try again. Also how about trying the latest firmware?
CTSSteve

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 26 2007, 6:25am    Post subject: Reply with quote

already tried all that, still nothing. firmware is 69.69 the latest out.
CTSSteve

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 31 2007, 10:18am    Post subject: Reply with quote

took it to 2 different customers with windows 2000 servers, and kept getting the same error at both places. Also took it to another customers with server 2003, joined that Domain no problem.

Is it possible this doesn't work with a 2000 domain?
TESBA88
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 31 2007, 11:35am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it supports 2000 domains.
https://iomega-na-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/iomega_na_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=18949&p_sid=Z2DR7APi&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD05MyZwX3Byb2RfbHZsMT00JnBfcHJvZF9sdmwyPTEwMTcmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=
MacGeek
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 31 2007, 1:51pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it is Server 2K, try joining as an NT 4.0 Domain Member. The only time you will get a clock skew error is when Kerberos has issues. NT 4.0 doesn't use Kerberos, so you should be good.

MG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LenovoEMC User Community Forum Index -> Network Storage Questions All times are GMT - 7 Hours (Mountain Time)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: